I do not have base access, can I attend this event?
- Yes, if you do not have base access, parking for this event will be available at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial and transportation will be available to the event.
Will there be food?
- Yes, VIP and Reserved Seating guests will be provided with a buffet dinner catered by Memoirs Catering. General Admission tickets do not include dinner but food is available for purchase from Tin Hut BBQ and The Streatz Food Truck.
I don't know how to dance, should I attend?
- We have a dance lesson at the beginning of the night provided by Hawaii Jitterbugs, we also have great entertainers and an amazing silent auction.
Are there any special accommodations for WWII Veterans?
- If you or someone you know who is a WWII veteran and would like to attend, please let us know for a complimentary ticket, we would love to honor them at our event! Just contact us to find out how.
Should I contact the Pacific Aviation Museum regarding my base access form?
- No, please do NOT call the Pacific Aviation Museum Staff. Please contact us.
Can I bring my under-aged children?
- This is a 18+ event. Small children are not allowed to attend and will not be allowed into the event.
I would like to make a donation to your silent auction, how can I do that?
- First, let us know what you would like to donate, the fill out the Donation Form and we will pick up the donation and the form.